Home : Prospective Participants : Participants : Returnees : Reciprocity Students : Faculty
& Staff
: Contacts : The World at UCI

Reciprocity Students


On-Campus Housing for Undergraduate Students 25 years of age and older

OPTION 1: Undergraduate EAP Reciprocity students apply for on-campus housing at UC Irvine as “New Transfer” students. As a Transfer student who is 25 years of age or older, you are eligible to apply for Graduate Student housing in Palo Verde and Verano Place as described in the On-Campus Housing for Graduate Students section. Please note that only students who will be at UCI for the full academic year (fall, winter, and spring quarters) are eligible. Please also note that preference in priority spaces is given to Graduate Students. Spaces in these communities are limited. Read the details in the On-Campus Housing for Graduate Students section and contact the Study Abroad Center if you wish to be considered on a space available basis.

OPTION 2: Vista del Campo, Vista del Campo Norte, Camino del Sol, and Puerta del Sol are privately owned and managed apartment communities on the UC Irvine campus, offering furnished apartments to single students. The application process for these communities is different from that which is described above. Housing is NOT guaranteed in these communities. If you are interested in living in one of these communities, please visit their website for more details. Please note that leasing contracts for these communities are for 12 months and usually from August to August or September to September.

*******Map of UCI and nearby Off Campus Housing*******


Study Abroad Center
University of California, Irvine • Irvine, CA 92697
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California.
All Rights Reserved.

Comments & Questions : Privacy & Legal Notice : Copyright Inquiries