Study Abroad in Your Major HomeHow to get creditEAP Program SearchDegree Requirements
How to Apply

Public Health Science & Policy Academic Advising & Approval


For UCEAP Programs

1. Review How to Get Credit.

2.  Prior to participating in EAP, Public Health majors are encouraged to meet with a Public Health Academic Counselor. It is to your advantage to make an an appointment after being selected for EAP participation and before the deadline to withdraw from your EAP program. But, you may meet with a counselor sooner, as needed, for advising. Bring to the appointment descriptions of the courses you plan to take while abroad.

For UC Summer Abroad Programs

Meet with an Academic Counselor in the School of your major to determine the procedure to follow if you would like UC Summer Abroad courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements.


For IOP Programs

Complete the on-line IOP Credit Contract, available at the UCI Study Abroad Center, once you have chosen an IOP program. This is required if you would like IOP courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements, receive units, and/or receive financial aid. Allow 4-8 weeks for this process to be completed.



UCIrvine HomepageCenter for Int'l Education Home Prospective StudentsFAQ CIEContact Us

(c) 2011 University of California, Irvine
Study Abroad Center