Study Abroad in Your Major HomeHow to get creditEAP Program SearchHow to Apply


Physical Sciences Academic Advising & Approval


For UCEAP Programs

Required prior to departing:

  • EAP applicants who have a specific EAP program in mind that they plan to apply to should make an appointment to meet with a Physical Sciences Academic Counselor.  Bring to the appointment syllabi for the courses you plan to take while abroad. If you need assistance finding course syllabi, schedule an appointment with your Study Abroad Advisor.

For UC Summer Abroad Programs

Meet with an Academic Counselor in the School of your major to determine the procedure to follow if you would like UC Summer Abroad courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements.


For IOP Programs

Complete the on-line IOP Credit Contract, available at the UCI Study Abroad Center, once you have chosen an IOP program. This is required if you would like IOP courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements, receive units, and/or receive financial aid. Allow 4-8 weeks for this process to be completed.

UCIrvine HomepageCenter for Int'l Education Home Prospective StudentsFAQ CIEContact Us

(c) 2011 University of California, Irvine
Study Abroad Center