Study Abroad in Your Major HomeHow to Get CreditEAP Program SearchDegree RequirementsHow to Apply

Pharmaceutical Sciences Academic Advising & Approval


For UCEAP Programs

1. Review How to Get Credit

2. Required: Pharmaceutical Sciences majors must meet with a Pharmaceutical Sciences Academic Counselor prior to applying for EAP and complete an approval form.

  • Check UCEAP deadlines to allow enough time to schedule your appointment.

  • EAP Physics Summer (Sussex, Dublin, or Glasgow) applicants: bring to your appointment the EAP Academic Planning form for Physics Summer Programs (PDF). Note that pre-requisites for the physics courses on these programs are Math 2A and 2B with minimum grades of C and no repeats.

  • All other students: bring to your appointment the EAP Academic Planning form for Pharmaceutical Sciences Majors (PDF) as well as course descriptions for the courses you are planning to take on EAP.

  • Once approved, submit the Academic Planning form to the Study Abroad Center with your EAP application.

For UC Summer Abroad Programs

Meet with an Academic Counselor in the School of your major to determine the procedure to follow if you would like UC Summer Abroad courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements.


For IOP Programs

Complete the on-line IOP Credit Contract, available at the UCI Study Abroad Center, once you have chosen an IOP program. This is required if you would like IOP courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements, receive units, and/or receive financial aid. Allow 4-8 weeks for this process to be completed.



UCIrvine HomepageCenter for Int'l Education Home Prospective StudentsFAQ CIEContact Us

(c) 2011 University of California, Irvine
Study Abroad Center