Study Abroad in Your Major HomePlanning for Paul Merage School of BusinessHow to Get CreditEAP Program SearchDegree Requirements
How to Apply


Management Minors Academic Advising & Approval


For EAP:

1. Review How to Get Credit.

2. Required: After being selected for EAP participation and once you know the courses that will be offered during the term(s) that you will be abroad, submit a course substitution petition to the Paul Merage School of Business Undergraduate Counseling/Student Affairs office no later than Friday of 6th week of any quarter by 5:00 p.m. A maximum of two EAP courses can substitute for requirements, with Paul Merage School of Business faculty approval.

Optional:   Management Minors may meet with an Academic Counselor sooner, as needed, for advising.

For UC Summer Abroad Programs

Meet with an Academic Counselor in the School of your major to determine the procedure to follow if you would like UC Summer Abroad courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements.


For IOP Programs

Complete the on-line IOP Credit Contract, available at the UCI Study Abroad Center, once you have chosen an IOP program. This is required if you would like IOP courses to fulfill UCI degree requirements, receive units, and/or receive financial aid. Allow 4-8 weeks for this process to be completed.


UCIrvine HomepageCenter for Int'l Education Home Prospective StudentsFAQ CIEContact Us

(c) 2011 University of California, Irvine
Study Abroad Center